1. All RSA entrants must be currently registered with a CSA affiliated club for the current CSA paddling season which runs from 1 April to 31 March each year.
2. All RSA entrants must be AR river rated in terms of the CSA Safety regulations.
3. Paddlers who are at least CR rated may, upon special request to the organisers, paddle in the back of a K2 with a paddler who has completed at least 5 Dusi’s.
4. All entrants from foreign countries must satisfy the KNCU and Dusi Safety Officers of their ability to handle the racing conditions presented by the Dusi.
5. Entries will only be accepted from qualified paddlers already 15 years of age or older on 1st January in the calendar year of the race.
6. If you have done a Dusi before there are no qualifying criteria apart from belonging to a club – any race you do will help your seeding.