1. Bidding will close at 15h00 sharp on Thursday 20th February 2020. (Initial batches will be out)
2. There are 60 boats only in the Charity Batch, which will be G Batch starting at 06:50am on the first day.
3. The minimum bid is R1000.00
4. You may only bid for a place in the Charity Batch once you have entered and paid your full race entry for yourself and your partner(s).
5. Successful bidders will be contacted by email on 21st February 2020 and asked for their full payment for their Charity Batch Bid within 48 hours.
6. If your payment is not received within 48 hours, it will immediately invalidate your bid and it will be removed from the Charity Batch. The highest unsuccessful bidder will then be contacted and offered a place in the Charity Batch.
7. All bids that are not paid in full will result in that boat being batched in the last batch.
8. Failure to follow these rules or the verification of bids, will render a bid immediately invalid and it will be removed from the bidding process.
Questions and Queries: please contact DUCT on email: email@example.com or telephone +27 (0)33 345 7571 or 083 294 1686